ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Great article that paraphrasesmost of what we know/has been...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335

Great article that paraphrasesmost of what we know/has been addressed in other articles. I agree withyou there Justme321 re: 10 mines on the line, that is veryexciting!! IMO ANS will get a handful of ML's in both Congoand Cameroon (all speculations - But Ding is not here to build and operatetrain/ports).

Not sure your take on the articleis correct DEVous. Cameroon + all ministers are very well aware how and what ANS/Bestway have done to get this deal across the line.

Sovereign risk is defined as 'the potential thata nation's government will default on its sovereign debt by failing to meet itsinterest or principal payments'. I do not think that is an issue here. Both theCongo and Cameroon's economies are doing well. Currently there is more ofa ‘sovereign risk’ in investing in the US and US stocks - Biden has plunged theUS a further 1.5T into debt today. If the Democrat’s win the midterm,stocks/crypto/US dollar/inflation/interest rates are in serious danger. Weneed a sitting duck president for his last 2 years. We are looking down arecession and the FED will need to step in and look to do buybacks (sorry Idigressed).

Secondly - Agreed would muchprefer to know the results of the ICC. In saying that, the ICC do not have teeth. This is ahuge waste of money on SDL's behalf (or rather their new donors).Regardless of the findings they can not enforce their rulings. WAsupreme court is still only a discovery hearing and nothing more. We have to wait and see what is discovered and the courts findings. As you said, both cases will take many years.

I personally do not see anything concerning in those articles apart from a title that might be 'click bait'.

I am very excited to see the next ANN from ANS, still plenty of Q's to be answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.