IMM 1.75% 28.0¢ immutep limited

letter from prr today on asx, page-10

1. 2,239 Posts.
    Fisherwoman, I don't hold shares in PRR as I have stated previously. I have been watching the company closely for approx 4 months and have investigated/discussed with quite a few people in and around the company as well as the industry. If our investor group is going to throw some money into/at the company, we intend to be pretty sure we know what's going on.
    About 3-4weeks ago our investigations indicated much negative info. and over the past 4 weeks, some ann's have indicated that a few positive aspects have crept in. Not enough to invest heavily in the company, but enough to continue to keep an ear to the ground.
    As for negative posts in here, I find that I learn more from the posts that actually respond to negative posts with researched and honest/factual info. I find little is learnt from people that post personal attacks or from the cheersquad posters, which the PRR has a huge amount of. I am very happy for contributors such as Boiler to rebuff my posts with factual info. from ann.'s, from Google links, etc, or from other companies which have/are going thru a similar development stage. Often people with negative sentiment and posts actually give a fantastic opportunity for the informed and positive posters to actually retort and educate everyone with info. Maybe view some of the negative posts which actually do have a fair bit of content and reasoning behind them as an opportunity to spread positive info. on the flipside, instead of personal attacks because the views may be considered as affecting the share price or ones investment.
    I have got as much benefit out of Redfaces posts as Boiler's posts. Just a pity a few in here have to reply with personal attacks and assaults to posters such as myself when I generally discuss the company.
    Fisherwomen, this is not purely directed at you, however, due to you suggesting I own shares in PRR I used it as an opportune time to comment on some of the reasoning behind my sentiment regarding this stock and the way I discuss it in here. I would love for people to convince me via factual info. why PRR is so fantastic to invest in. That should be the challenge of people like yourself and Boiler and the other person who used to try to be nitpicky but has gone walkerabout (sorry forgotten their name) but still sometimes contributed useful tidbits.
    Redfaces aint stupid and he definitely does his research as do I. Whether you like me or not, I don't care, but I look forward to high content posts from all on both sides.
    Enuf said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $406.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 27.5¢ $1.341M 4.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 167966 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 138542 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.