IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

letter from prr today on asx, page-12

1. 2,239 Posts.
    Fisherwoman, you said "so have you bought in redfaces ,like rif,a change in your posts is becomeing apprenent." lol
    Maybe if your grammar was more correct, I could understand what you were intending to say, but after re-reading it quite a few times, it still reads as though I have shares in the company. I apologise if I misinterpreted it. My 6 years in uni. weren't for English Literature but for a double bachelor's degree in a health profession. My only knowledge about biotech's is my uni degree, thesis and working in the industry as well as following them for 15 years, which doesn't make my opinion right but does give me some understanding of the industry and companies such as PRR. I'm curious what your background is.

I owned shares for 24 hours Fisherwoman, and my posts are not based on whether I own shares or not, but purely to aid in a discussion as I indicated in my previous post.
    When I suggested that I believed PRR had about a 3-5 year process ahead of them I gave an example of PXS which is going through the same process and has also applied for orphan drug status for their cystic fibrosis drug - someone in here alledged that I was ramping PXS. $25mill WONT get them through the trials and to the market. As for the availability of funding, PXS is doing Phase II and Phase III trials and was able to secure another $70mill at $2.40 per share - 10% discount to the share price I think, so funding is available.
    I standby the 3-5 years and $50mill+ pointsy and have given evidence based on other companies and their recent experience.

Nice for you to notice that my posts have become more optimistic Fisherwoman. Why is this so? Because management are starting to make some announcements with some meat behind them, eg funding and the Pfizer woman. While I believe that the funding is going to be very dilutive and is definitely not an ideal form of funding, AND nobody really knows anything about the history/past performance of the Pfizer woman, at least they appear to be in a better situation than 4 weeks ago.
    And Fisherwoman, I still don't own shares in PRR. My sentiment will change based on PRR announcements and factual info/research based in here, not on a whim.

To the last part of your post, you want some facts to back up my position? Still negative until they get it through FDA with orphan drug status and when the necessary trial constructs are released to the market. Thank you for at least admitting that I can post and discuss negative and positive aspects to the company.

As for long-winded, maybe so, but at least they have content and are not personal assaults. I have NEVER attempted to suck anybody in, I think quite a few were sucked in well before I started discussing the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $569.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.746M 4.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7395 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 94636 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.