CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ cleantech lithium plc

To CTL Management Team,I did not give you any Christmas presents...

1. 4,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022

To CTL Management Team,

I did not give you any Christmas presents because you were all very naughty. In fact you made the top ten of my very naughty list. You were all so naughty that I could not be bothered delivering a lump of coal to express my displeasure. 

You treat your shareholders like mushrooms in a dark room, who are all meant to be kept completely in the dark.

You certainly pulled the wool over my eyes. I saw your glowing presentations about all of the gold that will won from Union Hill and A1, and I invested widows and orphans money meant to provide toys for Christmas. 

All I have now is a suspension notice, and a bunch of crying orphans who were deprived of toys. I contacted some nice people at the ASX and ASIC who lent me the money to cover the loss from their Christmas party fund. I will need to sell my CTL shares to cover the debt.

When will the shares be relisted? Rudolph is very upset and said that he would send a team of rain-deer  to tee-pee paper your homes and leave steamy piles of stuff on your lawns if the shares are not re-listed ASAP.

Mrs Claus does not believe a word that you guys have published. She is very upset with a corporate culture that allows this kind of conduct to continue. 

I had a lot of trouble making deliveries in Australia because some of the buildings are falling down and the little ones are crying. I pulled most of my cash out of Australia much earlier in the year because I do not trust the politicians to take care of my investments and believe that your dollar is on the way to 50 cents.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.