MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

Hi EveryoneWith Merlin Diamonds officially off the ASX, I have...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Everyone

With Merlin Diamonds officially off the ASX, I have noticed that a search of hot copper fails to bring up links to Merlin (try searching Merlin or MED yourself in the hot copper search function and see what happens).

I would like to propose that a Facebook page be established as another point of communication to all. I think Facebook (or any other networking site) may function as a better platform for communicating possible strategies for dealing with the wash up of this whole affair.

I personally have lost a very significant amount of money on Merlin so I have a vested interest in ensuring the board of Merlin Diamonds are held accountable for their actions; either under criminal, or civil codes. I do believe in holding this board fully to account for their mismanagement of this company.

The Liquidator will have a list of all share holders and may communicate what their future intentions are, but access to that list is rightly protected by Privacy Provisions in the law, so as a group we have no means; other than hot copper to communicate, at this stage.

If anyone has a better suggestion for managing communication issues concerning future strategies in dealing with this Merlin mess, please advise, but I think the continued use of hot copper may cause issues into the near term and longer term. And I think, we are talking a longer term issue here for sorting this mess out.

Regards

Russell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.