MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

This is a reflection of the type of attitude the Jewish...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    This is a reflection of the type of attitude the Jewish community needs to take care of, the perception of racial immunity from being seen as a corrupt person when people within that community seem to not hold him to account for his long held criminal or unethical behaviour. I have not seen any member of his community call him out. This is in consideration of his position of Rabbi which should be seen as holding to a higher standard of behaviour. His treatment of Merlin shareholders is a type of discrimination because I am sure he would not get away with it if the shareholders were predominantly Jewish. There have been in the past racial slurs or perceptions of this community concerning dealing with wealth of a nature that is not ethical or at best in the spirit of fairness. I would like to see persons within his community (which do pride themselves of keeping their racial integrity and that is a choice but nevertheless it sucks when his own community seems unconcerned given his status of Rabbi). This low life person should be called out for his total disregard for investors and the shameful business dealings that have favoured his family and his community network if that has proved to be the case. Perceptions of which have not been proven either true or false because the authorities seem slow to respond to the concerns of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.