VCR ventracor limited

letter from va to shareholders

1. 25 Posts.
    I received this letter today from the VA who I sent an email to voicing my support for the plight of Vijay Kaknai and Michael Fox in their proposal for an additional Share Placement Plan. It's dissapointing to read that no external shareholders attended the meeting. Read Below:

2 April 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

Ventracor Limited (Administrators Apointed)

I refer to my appointment as Voluntary Administrator of Ventracor Limited on 19 March 2009.

The first meeting of the creditors of the company was held on 31 March 2009, at which time, amongst other issues those creditors in attendance confirmed my appointment.

Prior to that meeting a number of shareholders had contacted our office seeking information concerning the company and its affairs, and as such they were invited to attend the creditors meeting as observers to receive relevant information first hand. No external shareholders attended that meeting.

Since that time we have experienced numerous additional shareholder enquiries and suggestions concerning the company and its activities.

To enable information to be shared regarding the company, we will be holding an informal meeting of those shareholders who have contacted our office, as well as those shareholders that you may wish to pass on this open invitation.

The meeting will be held at 10:00am, Tuesday 7 April 2009 at the offices of Clayton Utz, Lawyers, Level 34, No.1 O’Connell Street, Sydney.

There will also be conference dial in facilities and for those wishing to take advantage of this, the details are:

Dial in: 1800 885 063

Code: 1116129353

Yours faithfully
    Ventracor Limited (Administrators Appointed)

S J Sherman
    Joint Administrator

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.