VCR ventracor limited

letter from va to shareholders, page-7

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Blakes- I believe that only those that contacted the company will be invited.This is a massive problem. Somehow the majority of numbers will be left out of this. I hope this isn't a "justice must be seen to be done" type meeting. I will be there. We must be united in our call for another SPP and not get carried away by the negativity of the past.Thats over. This is a chance for a fresh beginning and it could be the best thing to happen to VCR for years - but it must get up and that means getting the word to all those not interested in chat rooms and the like. There are many of those people that own VCR.The shareholders that I have seen at previous AGMs are as a group a fairly elderly crew( generalisation) and many would not have a clue at what is happening here.
    I have emailed the Administrators along that line and asking that ALL shareholders be kept informed.I have also asked the company the same thing. Neither has responded.I am hoping that as time passes that The Admistrators will provide that information, and get all shareholders appropriately informed.First we have to convince them that WE want to save OUR company, and WE are going to have to provide the money to do it. We must be given that chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.