VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Hey 20103030I hold both GGP and VIL and GGP have their hands...

1. 222 Posts.
    Hey 20103030
    I hold both GGP and VIL and GGP have their hands full with the PB drills and all the going ons in their world. A number of times they have made a comment saying VIL is holding things up with FP and there has been no actions taken by them as the operator/investor in the project. Nothing has really Been proven with FP, in my eyes its still up in the air and we all fell for the best outcome line (sorry to mention that again). Unless GGP know something we don't I can't see them investing further into the FP project after raising $7mil to focus purely on the busy drilling schedule for PB..maybe next year after few wells are producing? They have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for VIL so hopefully we get a move on soon.
    If You were the director and you were completely aware of the situation with VIL and the frustration amongst shareholders wouldn't you want to provide a detailed update of all that's happening behind closed doors and confirm things we should know as part owners of the company?
    Speaking of joining dots, I found I am missing a few with VIL. I hope I find them soon, poss in the morning. :)

This is only my opinion as well and my loud thinking. Please correct me if you think I may be wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.