NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

letter of intent - sc63, page-3

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    So bigglesworth, I can assume you missed my view on this LOI. Copy and paste below. Management were running with the ball the sp was heading over 5 and 5 mtrs out from the line they simply dropped the ball. Poor Bill Bloking is now out of the money with his recent purchase but all shareholders can breathe a sigh of relief that Phils recent 25 mil free oppies are still well and truly in the money and his 500k in wages are still safe for the next year until Baragatan is drilled, Phew! IMO of course.

Well well well, all my fears and suspicions about 63 have been proven today. Thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys. What an absolute disgrace.
    so in 12 months since the last extension Nido have managed to get a LOI and are seeking another 12mnth extension. So in fact in 12 mnths ,and 7 mnths since the big baragatan announcement they have achieved.......... absolutely nothing. Good job.
    LOI, should be LOL. Worthless piece of paper. Didn't they have one those for the Viking deal as well and we all know what happened to that very important document. Wait , that was a MOU. Same thing. The market is treating this announcemnt the way it should be. Who cares. As far as the market is concerned it's not anywhere near to place any value on it. The LOI is nothing more than a piece of paper to wave in front of the DOE and promise we will drill while the fruitless hunt for a partner continues. So from all the fan fare of the Baragatan original announcement it will be more than 14mnths (if ever) before it is drilled and who knows what will happen between now and then. You can all see the impact a drill (or not) like this can have on a small oiler. Otto lost over 30% of it's value yesterday, wake up folks.
    In the words of one my critics...PFFT!!!
    ALL IMO only of course.
    Your right shock man, I'm need a hol and am taking one. This sucks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.