AVR 1.11% $11.55 anteris technologies ltd

Letter of intent to fund Vacs, page-73

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    P,
    I too, am in this more for the vaccine tech (more upside if proven) than cardiocel - which i think will be a bread and butter staple for AHZ.
    I think the deal looks undervalued at present and would have preferred if we were 12 mths down the track B4 announcing a vac deal and keeping a 50.1% share with the company now proving its CF+ goal, but the board and Wayne have made their decision for a reason i suppose. (hell the naysayers have been stressing this divestment for ages)
    Maybe the cash burn would be too high even if a better outcome shareholders in the longer term, pressure on CF+ ambition etc.
    Wayne has stipulated that resources will go into the products with the best ROI and market potential so maybe any cash from VAC is best put into TVAR?
    All i can say is that even though you and many others have been burned by past decisions (some very poor) we all have to draw a line in the sand and say this is now a NEW company with a NEW ceo at the realm. You can still average down by the sound of your av. price and i think i'll continue to average up with every 12% gain, over the medium term.

Separately,
    For all those CR naysayers please put this topic to rest.... Wayne has clearly stated they wont call on S/holders again and will rely on an improved company bottom line with promise of CF+, strengthened balance sheet, product portfolio & development/pipeline, company structure and market penetration to raise more debt if needed probably at better terms (do your Job Mr Ratty) did you notice in the last announcement the image of the world wide region forecast, they are now picking the fruit in the middle of the tree.

For those that can't see the writing on the wall - wayne has pretty much done exactly what he said he would do, and more. I do predict weakness coming in the next 4c but i see this as one of the last opportunities to buy low. if WP said no more CR and you still think he'd go back on that after telling us what he want to achieve then actually delivering it then whats your investment strategy - are you going to wait for the CR and do what? participate at the av VWAP price at that point in time? will it be .48c by that time?

Anyway you do what you do, and i'll focus back on my strategy - been in since WP appointed to the board cause i know he's a turnaround guy. yes at .58 it was too early but here i am with av.278 locked and loaded and wanting more
    Last edited by 1mission: 27/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.