AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

I don’t think the AFR just decided to randomly insert AVL’s name...

1. 18,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3890
    I don’t think the AFR just decided to randomly insert AVL’s name Hemmo.
    The journalist was likely recording the interview.
    And the funding amount in the letter - as per @OceanAle comment IS more likely to be over US$100m! (and in my opinion, the selection of AVL as a proposed recipient likely does stem back to that breakfast meeting between Graham and Geoffrey Pyatt five months ago {as Ocean Ale also suggested})

Further the story talks to the fact that the new system is a way for Export Finance Australia to contribute in tandem with the US ExIm in supporting useful projects as it
    .. “gives a potential borrower the ability to have a joint commitment from any entity, both of our entities. It gives us an ability to collaborate on any number of projects, up to our own and each, capacity.”

….. Which may not add up to the six hundred odd million AVL has said it requires but is pretty exciting given the ‘concessional rates’ suggested ?
    (note; Liontown is already cited as a double winner so why not AVL?)

I certainly woukdn’t be selling my shares on this titbit (which is especially encouraging given AVL’s already strong connections with the US through alliance with US Vanadium).

….And hopefully when/if/ever, in the fullness of time, the Ğabanintha project gets EPA approval this will herald a flurry of other positive news..
    - fingers crossed

… FWIW today it was exactly 25 weeks by my count(!!) since that appeal was lodged on March 12, 2024 so next Tuesday we can celebrate an appeal-created limbo of exactly six months :/

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: Today, 00:07

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $108.3K 7.720M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6528410 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 13544253 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.