JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

Hello Hot Copper. Below is a letter from Scandium Development...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hello Hot Copper.

Below is a letter from Scandium Development International Pty Ltd. (SDI), which was sent out on the 16th Nov 2015.

That was two weeks before the last AGM, and they managed to get the support of shareholders controlling more than 18 m shares of JRV and succeeded in getting a first strike against the management of JRV.

A second strike at the next AGM would mean the entire Board of JRV, including 84-year old Duncan Pursell, would have to stand for re-election.

If SDI can secure enough support ahead of the AGM, they will call an EGM to oust the Board.

I understand a new letter went out to JRV shareholders last week to get more support to roll the Board.

While I am NOT part of SDI, I do know the directors and have spoken with them regularly.

I support what SDI is doing because what JRV's management has been doing has been going on for far too long.

I have been a Jervois shareholder since either 1997-8 (I cant remember when I purchased my first lot of shares).

I wanted to reprint the SDI letter just to remind shareholders of what JRV management is up to.

If you would like information about SDI, I suggest you contact Richard Karn directly.

His details can be found at the top of the letter.

From a personal perspective, I think JRV has been a money pot for management since well... forever, and they will just go on screwing their shareholders until they run the company into the ground.

JRV has some interesting assets, but management has not proven at any point in its history to be able to do anything but ask for more money from us, the shareholders.

I think it is time for a change.

Thanks"
    Last edited by MrTop5: 04/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $16.05K 886.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5738655 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 570064 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.