ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

letter to 6000 - received, page-13

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all !!!

Made my weekly visit to my PO Box with the 'bundawee'. There were a few morsels in the box.

1. Letter from the ESGSAG - thank you for that, very welcome to see people being prepared to put their hands in their own pockets.

2. Letter from the 'chair-taker ' - I would like to thank him for that but can't, still seeing people put their hand in our pocket.

3. Letter from ASIC confirming receipt of complaints - welcome but not unexpected that 'they are looking into it ' - that will be the end of that (until after this thing winds up - then the flame is increased )

Yes Lilac, looking for this thing to come to whatever conclusion is determined by the gods.

Will it be ORG over the top with that 'screaming mark '? - My tip is that if it is to happen, it will be this week :)

The Japanese ? Still am not sure what YAQ meant about refundable tickets to Sydney being needed & would, again, welcome clarification.

The YES vote getting up ? More likely than not.

The NO vote winning - less likely but it would be a hoot !!!

The strategy from here - dead cold hands ?

Hot & sweaty ones ?

I honestly don't know BUT I will choose the option with the least 'kickingyourselfability '- A quick explanation:

- Hold till the end and YES vote wins - ah well

- Hold till the 'end 'and NO vote wins - ah well

- Sell this week and then all hell breaks loose with ORG flying over the top and the Japanese scumaging for the loose ball and Knoxy all in a flap and busking at the Rocks to get a few quid to up the offer - OH MY GOD - I have held for this long and then passed the profits to someone who just popped in - THAT IS THE HIGHEST SELF KICKABILITY option.

I would kick myself for 5 years or so every time I heard East, star, gas, santos, etc.

I paid for, and expected and interesting ride and that is what I am gunning for.

The hands are not dead cold but the heart is very much so in relation to the LION of the Desert and associated cronies.

Dead cold heart !!!

This saga has certainly highlighted the worst in people and the best in people.

In the end, it is just money. I know a bloke in the middle east who is worth $200,000,000,000 but it ain't no good to him now - Enjoy every day !!

All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.