EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Gday Alan, I have been an early investor in medical marijuana,...

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Gday Alan,

I have been an early investor in medical marijuana, taking part in the AC8, CAN and THC IPO's. For the most part, I have been satisfied with my investments.

However, with all the infighting and upheaval at THC at the boardroom level -due in no small part to your actions, alarm bells are starting to sound.

I am concerned by the fact that there has been no announcements by the board on a plan to arrest and reverse the share price decimation and destruction of shareholder wealth over the last few weeks. Not even a whisper about manufacturing licence. Where is the transparency there?

This is in direct contrast to the flood of emails and phone calls (by all parties), while canvassing and attempting to secure votes for EGM.

While I applaud your winning back control of THC (the king is dead -long live the king), I am disturbed by the sheer volume of selling - by those that backed the old board of directors. They are voting with their feet.

As I write this, my THC shares are down another 5% already today -on top of an 11% drop yesterday. It is obviously the poorest performing company of my MM portfolio.

My question to you Alan is, where is the support? Mass selling by those who supported the old B.O.D. was foreseeable, and should have been anticipated.

I hope to see an announcement put out by THC addressing some of the points mentioned, and better still -some decent support.

Yours sincerely,

I URGE ALL SHAREHOLDERS TO TAKE THEIR CONCERNS TO MANAGEMENT -LET EM EARN THEIR PAY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.