EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Letter to Alan Beasley, page-65

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Just for sh**s for giggles.

Let's not underestimate SorryNotOz, if s/he has got every predictions wrong, he has something right going here, maybe in a Boiler Room. LOL. (Unless you met him in person and got to know him/her. Nobody knows who's who on HC?)

Even any shareholders who have bought their shares at $1+ at high and THC sp goes down to 0.01c on some catastrophic news, if they don't sell, their loss is still a paper loss. Sure it might take many years for sp to come back up or never. Here is an entertaining story, my in-laws bought $20k worth of shares in a startup company 15 yrs ago, sp went down to almost nothing for many years and they kept the shares in bottom drawer, last year they sold their shares and cashed-in, they got over $100k. They did not check daily sp changes or took anyone's advice, stuck to their game plan. Yes, they are quiet well off but live by very simple rules when it comes to money. Remind me of famous W. Buffet comment about how rich people have more patience than their poorer neighbours.

Another entertaining story: my colleague bought A2M at $2.45/share at its rise, he was very happy when sp went over $6 and could not stand the pressure to sell as his mates told him to take his profit, so he did. He never bought back into A2M shares, he said he did his calculation recently and if he had a little bit more patience and stuck to his guns, he would of made over $40k more. Trying to learn from others around me.

My point is you should be weary of any advises or comments on HC, just read them as a pure entertainment and you will be fine. If you have invested in MC shares with your life savings while living in a rented unit and cannot afford to loose $10-20k over night, MC shares maybe not suitable for you. Let's not take anyone's comments on HC too seriously.

Personally invested in spec shares as I can wait while the companies trying to grow their businesses. The vast majority in Aust. MC because the ROI could be better than my bank interest rate over next 24 months and also the odds of making some profit from Aust MC share investment is a lot better than buying lottery tickets every week for next 5 years. I know very little about share investing but my strategy is simple, only sell in green and don't take anything on HC too seriously, just enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by 56amons: 07/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.