AAR 0.00% 12.0¢ astral resources nl

letter to angus, page-31

1. 389 Posts.

I have had a day to read all the responses and what Angus said to me yesturday, and thanks to those who have replied on this issue. I would say after looking at one of my other smaller holdings of NSL and the frequency and PR spin they do with their announcments, hence the last 2 trading halts in the past 2 weeks with good announcments after. When NSL resumed trading the stock has gone down, from 10.5 cents to 4.5 cents, and i am finding this with alot of my smaller spec stocks. The days of bull runs on a siff of a reourse are over unless it is in the right sector. In the past few monhs it has been mainly Gold with some exseption to Iron ore companies and with some exceptions to oil compnies. For example, BPT and TAP have not gone for a run when oil prices were at $145 / barrel.
    One comment made by someone on this forum was that AAR was burning money. Angas told me yesturday that one of the positves from AAR is their ability to maintain a healthy bank account. That is why they don;t just waste shareholders funds. Interesting to see what the balance would be in the next qtly.
    kind reg
    ang01

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $526.3K 4.352M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 697969 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 231666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.