RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Letter to Board to remove MD, page-14

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hi mate, RXL may have 1 million oz of gold in the ground and the fair value may have been much more than the price I sold. However, it's not reflected in the SP and I don't know how long it will take to go back to its fair value (how long is a piece of a string?). I have to consider the opportunity costs of holding my position in RXL and decided there are better investments out there (No, I'm not buying more $GME biggrin.png)

In addition, RXL is not producing any revenue yet and there's a possible CR in the near future as we're burning heaps of cash for drilling (and for executives remuneration). There's still no news about nickel monetisation and the last announcement made me realised they've been sitting on their arses, twiddling their thumbs doing nothing their nickel. Very disappointing with the lack of communication and in my experience, it's never a good thing when companies hide or delay their results.

I've still got a small parcel of RXL and if it ever goes back to 7 - 8 cents, the gains should be enough to offset my losses. However, I'm not holding my breath. GLTAH smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.