RXL 3.57% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

I admire your optimism about RXL's future, but currently...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I admire your optimism about RXL's future, but currently most of the micro and technical indicators point towards the wrong direction. The only positive thing about RXL is its assets, but with an incompetent management, those resources are very difficult to be monetised.

Food for thought:

Which company would offer the fair value of the nickel asset ($20-$25m), if potential investors knew that RXL could be soon in a tough spot financially (no revenue, high capex, outrageous management salaries)?

Which fund / retail investor would chip in for a potential CR to build a new processing plant that could cost more than RXL'S current market cap ($80m-$100m)?

Which miner would buy RXL if they don't have a recent JORC and they only have 70% of the assets, which are probably declining in value everyday due to the countess dusters?

Who would trust AP, when he is so arrogant he can't even issue a one page document to the owners of the company, who actually pay his salary?

I think removing him from the management can be on the table and it's definitely worth a discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $25.78K 189.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11707 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.