Actually grahod.....Saudi Arabia provides the inspirational...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Actually grahod.....Saudi Arabia provides the inspirational doctrine for 9/11....ie Whahhabism....a state-sponsored mental disease in my opinion. I've had a great many Muslims complain to me in Saudi Arabia about it when I spent a decade there and they despised the oppressive nature of the brand. It is evil. Only in recent years has the Saudi government clamped down somewhat on the outflow of money to terrorist groups (under US pressure - but not too much of course)....and, inshallah, where there is a will..there is a way. While the Saudi government previously ignored it...letting funding thru with little or no tactical support...they have tightened up to the point that Saudi money from jihadist citizens (and there are many - some who are very wealthy) merely filters thru an overseas bank. Just a mouse-click away from mayhem in the West and muslim terrorism around the globe.
    I'm not sure how many millions are pumped into mosques here in Australia...by the Saudis...but I think I'll dig it up if I can. I'm sure it is a significant sum....and money we don't need coming here. The Saudi brand of Islam is nothing but repression....and discrimination....and we certainly don't want it preached and given stature in the mosques we have here. Our society is completely the opposite of that demonic Wahhabi cult.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.