TZN 23.1% 3.2¢ terramin australia limited.

In all fairness to everybody concerned, this should have all...

1. 10,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 969
    In all fairness to everybody concerned, this should have all been done far earlier or as the very first shovel broke the topsoil and not after untold millions of dollars have been spent or wasted in the area. It also should have been taken up with the Algerian government through proper channels then, not the company in the first instance.

It has been widely publicised both locally and globally for many many years now, so ignorance is no excuse for coming so late to the party. As such, the motives behind this letter (if genuine) do not appear to be altruistic but purely opportunistic and for financial gain, otherwise I'm sure that it would have been done a long long time ago.

As a shareholder I'd be more than happy if every cent ever spent, plus interest and compensation was paid to the company and they walked away from Algeria, perhaps not richer, but certainly a little wiser.

Furthermore I feel that this is a discussion to have with the Algerian government, not the company and certainly not with posters here in the Hotcopper forum. For that reason I hope that this thread will be closed down and that any further discussion would be through proper channels in Algeria.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.006(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $67.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.428K 78.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 102896 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 259179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.