BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Letter to Courtney Houssos, page-126

1. 2,897 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988

Hi All,

My partner spoke this morning to Chris at NSW Resources Mining and Assessment and he said that Jamie Tripodi and Georgina Beattie are in the process of formulating a response due to the volume of people that have emailed Courtney Houssos about PEP-11!!!!! My partner emphasised that if the response is the stock-standard "we are currently assessing the applications and the decision is progressing" then it will fall on deaf ears and that we will ramp up our efforts accordingly.

Now I've just gotten off the phone from Mike at NSW Resources Mining and Assessment. I asked to speak to someone about PEP-11 and why the decision has stalled. He asked whether I had emailed previously and I said yes. He said he couldn't put me through to anyone because they're working through all the emails and he also said that a response is being drafted because of the influx of emails/calls on PEP-11.

I asked Mike to to convey a message to Jamie and Georgina that if such a response does not include a reason for the delay and timeframes to a decision, then it will not be good enough. He said he understood our concerns and I replied that "concern" is an understatement and that we are "over it" and that we all at our wits end and if this response falls short that we will only double-down our efforts have our voices heard.

I urge anyone with a few moments to spare to call NSW Resources Mining and Assessment on 02 4063 6600 to keep the pressure up as this approach appears to be working!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.02K 556.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 6019916 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1371253 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.