BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

This is the latest email sent this afternoon and I like many...

1. 1,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727

This is the latest email sent this afternoon and I like many others will continue to bombard them as it seems we have their attention at least. I won't post everything I send however know it will be variations of the email below depending on what news we here.

Good Afternoon

I send you this email as a follow up to the email sent 30/7/2024.

By now the Government's tactics both at a state and federal level are quite obvious and quite base if I may say so. Please be advised that a number of actions are currently underway including an ICAC complaint investigating possible collusion and corruption within departments in the administration of PEP11.

In the court of law, let alone the court of public opinion, it is unreasonable to suggest that a timeframe of over 9 months to review a permit that has already been approved by the regulator NOPTA, is in line with departmental standards or community expectations. As such there will be a continued campaign to see this outrageous delay brought to a head and decision made as is your duty as public servants.

The standard response that the permit is under review and progressing is no longer viable and based on your months of inaction bordering of a falsehood. In light of this I would ask that the following questions be addressed as a matter of urgency:

1. What is the timeframe for Ms Tripodi to finalise her review of PEP11 and hand it back to the NSW JA Ms Houssos
    2. What is the timeframe for the State JA Ms Houssos to deliver her non binding decision to her Federal JA counterpart Mr Husic
    3. What is the timeline for Mr Husic to deliver his decision in accordance with the law as outlined by the courts when Scott Morrison's denial of this permit was overturned

Please note that I fully intend to pursue every avenue open to me legally and institutionally to ensure our democratic way of life is preserved, despite your best efforts to circumvent same with seemingly no qualms about how poorly it reflects on each of you individually or collectively as a Government. To this end I will be following the ICAC investigation closely and pending that outcome will look to launch further action should a decision not be made on PEP11 ASAP.

Always respectfully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.02K 556.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 6019916 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1371253 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.