BPH 5.26% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

You really don't get it nor do you really care about the...

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721

You really don't get it nor do you really care about the situation. Your agenda here is to push your green narrative which I think is pretty sad.

This decision has nothing to do with the stock market. It has nothing to do with rampers and it has nothing to do with expiring options.

This company is being held to ransom by consecutive corrupt governments that have usurped the very democracy by which the stock market is supposed to operate under. Whilst I absolutely understand that a financial gain is a part driver of the actions undertaken by SH's, those of us that have a capacity to think on a slightly broader scale understand the gravity of what both the Liberal and Labour Governments have done.

These actions strike at the very heart of democracy and the problem we are encountering as a society is that the Government's of both political parties are able to get away with more and more due to the complete lack of accountability they are held to.

My belief here is not to worry about whales, or wind turbines but to try in some way shape or form to hold our Government accountable for their actions. To make them understand that there are, and should be consequences to their actions. Have we done that yet? No, not as yet and we may not succeed but there is a group of SH's on here that are committed to giving it an absolute crack and that is far more important than any of the other BS we all carry on with.

So the decision taking longer than expected has nothing to do with the stock market and everything to do with political thuggery and bias. It may not impact your life greatly via BPH but left unchecked make no mistake it will have a detrimental impact in your life at some point regarding something you do care about. These actions undertaken by the Government should be uniting liberal, labour and greens voters alike because it affects us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $49 2.459K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 742745 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 5692976 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.