BPH 8.33% 1.3¢ bph energy ltd

Hi @DAVE,The JA process entails that Courtney Houssos must make...

1. 2,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2027
    Hi @DAVE,

The JA process entails that Courtney Houssos must make her decision first. Ed Husic can only make his decision once he receives hers. If Ed could be arsed he is also entitled to compel her to "hurry it up" by issuing her notice. But at this point, I think it's the last thing he would bother to do. I think Ed is quite happy to let this remain in limbo for as longs as possible, especially since up until yesterday's letter, there has been no real negative blow-back on Courtney.

To make it crystal clear, the delay at this point is due to Courtney Houssos' inaction, thus the need for the letter to Courtney which I templated for everyone to email. The email is currently being Cc's to all involved parties, as well as the media to demonstrate the injustice from a shareholders point of view.

The media are usually interested in taking up stories of everyday Aussies being unfairly shafted by the system because Aussies readers really identify with stories about the average Joe getting screwed. This tactic will work but only if enough SH's get behind it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.