SIG 0.20% $1.28 sigma healthcare limited

Letter from our CEO - looks and is positive for the...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Letter from our CEO - looks and is positive for the pharmaceutical industry

Dear Customer
    As previously promised, I am writing to provide you with an update regarding the progress we have made in overcoming our ERP challenges. My team have been working tirelessly to stabilise our new ERP system and to make process improvements to enhance our service to you. Whilst we continue to experience the odd intermittent technical issue, I am pleased to say that the ERP system is now stable.
    Our Delivery in Full (DIF), in-stock and delivery on-time measures are progressively returning to levels previously seen before the ERP implementation at all our sites except Victoria. There is however much work to be done to ensure consistent execution daily. We are certainly not operating at our optimum and I recognise that training and development of our people as well as optimisation of our processes will continue for the balance of the year.The transition in January from our Rowville DC to our new Truganina DC in Victoria has proven to be a significant challenge. Although performance here has also improved, operational execution remains below our other facilities and we have increased resourcing and training to fast track process improvements.
    I can assure you my priority is aligned to yours - to reliably deliver on time and in full to you, our customers.We are also starting to work on simplifying and reorganising our business, strengthening our core, and making Sigma easier to do business with. Whilst there is still much work for us to do to regain your confidence, my number one priority is to ensure your needs are central to everything we do.I look forward to providing you with further updates as we continue to drive towards excellence in customer service.

Yours sincerely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
0.003(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $2.088B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.28 $1.29 $1.27 $875.2K 684.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 74021 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 116174 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.