GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

letter to directors, page-12

1. 4,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    If Ruby sent that letter to GDN, good on him.
    For all the huffing and puffing on this, now nearly unreadable thread, I wonder how many of you have had the courage of your convictions to actually do something about it.(And I dont agree with the bulk of the posts of the past months)
    I dont mean sending emails/ringing the poor girl/boy at GDN.
    For your gripes to be heard you must write and post a letter the chairman of GDN.You should at least recieve a letter of acknowledement.
    For those in Perth you have no excuse, why not ring up and make an appointment? Or just turn up?
    For those in Oz airfares are cheap, $139 e/way on Virgin from Melb, chuck in taxi fares to and from GDN and a sandwich thats about $450.
    Some have said they have sold at huge losses (byron111? said he lost $40k on oppies, not sure if he is in oz), wouldnt it be a good idea to spend $450 and find out if he/she is making the right decision?
    Must also comment on the core group of about 7 posters who, tho professing to be holders, seem to take great pleasure each time the SP drops.
    We shouldnt under estimate the power of forums like this to influence opinion. There is about 12 or so regular posters on the GDN thread, check and see how many "views" the posts get, sometimes in the several hundred.
    Presumably they are holders and others looking for information to make a decision to enter the market.
    You cant tell me they dont take any notice of the negativism that permeates this thread.
    For those who constantly becry the "lack" of anns. GDN have made around 85 releases this year.
    If you want to see who is to blame for your current situation, look in the mirror.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.