EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

letter to ego board, page-13

1. 3,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Yes very true Sector Lead. What we really need is ASIC with teeth that looks after all shareholders big & small. We little guys seem to have the most silent voice & it is only in forums like Hotcopper that gives us the opportunity to speak out & even learn things from others that helps us form our opinions. I really hate the term "Sophisticated Investor" when it comes to cap raisings where these guys have access to cheaper shares to the detriment of those of us that have been invested for years. We really need to go down the UK path where everyone is on the same playing field. We should be investing because we feel the company we are investing in has great merit & not just for a quick buck through the back door. I think where ASIC lacks it is only through forums like Hotcopper that might be a future driver for change where all of our voices together can't help but be heard. So I will reiterate what many other have said... Let's give to the HC fighting fund so that we can help our fellow shareholders who are being bullied by the companies they have invested in just for showing their voice (it's David vs. Goliath). Remember, united we may just be on the same playing field & as a force to make other companies think before they try going down the same path.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.