EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

I'm keeping the pressure up on the Greens.We'll see how genuine...

1. 2,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    I'm keeping the pressure up on the Greens.We'll see how genuine they and the government are about CC;

Sonya,

As a pensioner,if I gave even $10 to every worthwhile cause that I get emails from,I would have little pension remaining.But I would ask a favour of you and the Party.
    I'm very concerned about climate change-not for myself but my children and grandchildren.This concern was heightened by an article I read in 'The Conversation' recently, re; the feared tipping point of 1.5% increase in average temperature being reached sooner than expected.I have attached my responses to this news in the form of emails sent to the EU representative in Australia,the Teal candidates,Sen Pocock and the Environment Minister.I also intended to send copies to Adam Brandt directly, but I will attach them here again for you to digest,draw his attention to,and, if necessary, hold the government to account as to their genuineness in addressing Climate Change. The emails contain all the information you need to do this.But in sum,there is an Australian innovation in concrete additives which strengthens concrete significantly in a number of ways which reduces by at least30%, the amount of concrete needed for any purpose. As the world-wide use of concrete is estimated to cause the emission of around 7% CO2 into the atmosphere, such a reduction to this 7% figure equates to 2.1%! The US Federal government and an increasing number of US State governments have now mandated that all concrete additives must meet the standards set by this Australian developed product. Get as many countries as possible to use concrete meeting such standards and we will negate the 1.5% increase in average global temperature. Now, if this CC increase figure being touted is just alarmism and bullshit,the reaction will be fierce and the deniers will have a field day. If it isn't, then mandating of standards set by this Australian concrete additive initiative, is absolutely essential.Let me tell you, it has met with fierce,unrelenting opposition because Big Concrete Business sees it as a threat to their profits.It's share price has been hammered by underhand stock market tactics.ASIC has been missing in action all the way through and that organisation needs revamping completely.
    I will donate $10 to your fund but if the Greens are genuine about battling climate change they need to get stuck into the government to make sure this doesn't end up in the 'too hard' basket, or the 'we mustn't upset our donors' basket.

sincerely

There are a number of Greens,I believe on the Senate Standing Committee which is currently putting ASIC under the microscope. From what has come to light recently,ASIC is in line for 'severe reprimands' and I trust total re-organisation. I hope the above will help towards this end.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $670 414.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 220327091 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 30726480 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 118570
Last updated 11.10am 17/05/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.