GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

For all of those who have been following this story closely... I...

1. 2,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    For all of those who have been following this story closely... I know many of you are and for good reason. GXY will not not go the way of Balamy's if our government act now.

What has transpired on the lithium sector is nothing short (pardon the pun) of deplorable. We all have a voice, its time to start using it.

Senate Economics References Committee

13 December 2019

MrXXXXX

By email: XXXXXX

Dear MrXXXXX

Inquiry into Foreign Investment Proposals

On 4 December 2019, the Senate referred an inquiry into foreign investment proposals to the Senate EconomicsReferencesCommittee for inquiry and report by 7 September 2020.

The inquiry will review foreign investment proposals against the national interest test, with particular reference to:

a)the protection of Australia’s market-based system from manipulation that would benefit proposed foreign investment;

b)the assessment of the impact of proposed foreign investment on market concentration and competition;

c)the imposition of conditions on foreign investors;

d)the extent to which the risk that foreign investment proposals are being used for money laundering is examined;

e)the role of the Foreign Investment Review Board; and

f)any other related matters.

I am writing to invite you to make a submission to this inquiry. The Committee is seeking written submissions from interested individuals and organisations in an electronic formsubmitted online. The closing date for submissions isFriday 20 March 2020.

How to make a submission

If this is your first time submitting online to an inquiry, you will need to create aMy Parliament account. You should also read theMaking a submissionadvice before preparing your submission.

If you have previously submitted to an inquiry and have a user account with the parliament, you can use it to upload your submission.

Once you have created or logged into your account, use the 'Upload Submission' button on theinquiry webpageand follow the prompts to upload your submission.

Submissions are confidential until the Committee releases them. You must not release your submission until the Committee advises it has accepted and released it. Submissions that are accepted are protected by parliamentary privilege but the unauthorised release of them is not.

The Committee will normally make submissions public unless there is a request for confidentiality.

Requests for confidentiality

If you do not want your name published on the internet, or if you want your submission to be kept confidential, you should:

·include the word confidential clearly on the front of your submission;

·provide a reason for your request; and

·make sure that your name and contact details are on a separate page and not in the main part of your submission.

The Committee will sympathetically consider requests for confidentiality, but cannot make promises in advance. If you have concerns about confidentiality I encourage you to call me to discuss this before lodging the submission.

Further information on making a submission

Notes on making submissions are available from the Senate Committees website. The Committee secretariat can also help on 02 6277 3540 or at[email protected].

More information about the Senate Economics Legislation Committee is available at the
    Committee website.

We look forward to receiving your views on this important issue.

Yours sincerely

Mr Mark Fitt
    Committee Secretary

PO Box 6100, Parliament House, Canberra ACT 2600 | T: 02 6277 3540 | F: 02 6277 5719

Email: [email protected]| Internet:www.aph.gov.au/senate_economics

Last edited by ljcamp: 15/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.