GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Letter to Greens Senator Peter Whish-Wilson., page-9

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    @ljcamp that is exceptionally good In your follow-up there's one thing i'd suggest to emphasize that will really strike a chord with the Greens' politician/s and that is Australia's opportunity to lead the World in battery minerals to store renewable energy. You already touched on it..and it's worth high-lighting the global fame Western Australia's Lithium Valley is garnering..

EV's is a part of it and Elon Musk is a star for those guys..He's also championing Tesla home energy-storage with the Tesla Power Wall etc..They won the South Australian government tender/contract to help meet the state's ambitious renewable-energy target so profile is high already. Solar and Wind Farms are a big opportunity and battery storage (requiring lithium as key ingredient) is important there too. I'll be living 15 miles out in the ocean shortly and i have no grid power access..so all of the above are essential.

Mate i think you've channeled your own energy to perfection here..opportunity for a massive blow to the manipulators and their patsies here..love the way you signed off for us on that letter..Mine would've begun with a 'T' ha ha..but we can sweep them all up together with efforts like this. Bravo Shining the spotlight on these b'stards..the day will come where all rocks will be overturned..lithium hard rock in our case..and those hiding underneath will get their come-uppance after being exposed..count me in on any petitions.

@Wary 1 made some inroads last year with the Liberals' equivalent of Peter Whish-Wilson all documented with a fantastic letter (including manipulation evidence) halfway through the manipulation period you rightly described..there is a trail we can use to help this jigsaw puzzle..the pieces will fit together and we'll tighten the noose on these smug brazen criminals. They are arrogant & complacent..a great weapon for us to use against them. This truly is a war and it's started swinging around our way..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.