GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

"In my opinion the best for all of us, might be to bring all of...

1. 7,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    "In my opinion the best for all of us, might be to bring all of the Aussie lithium companies together. But the problem is all of them want to take a slice of the pie and not think of the bigger picture."

......................................................................................................................

The problem for the Aussie companies is poor Management. I will admit that its been a long hard road thus far and I dont know the half of it.

That bloke from PLS was blindsided by Auto Companies making what now has turned out to be false guidance(2018) in relation to dealing directly with Miners for Lithium supply.
    GXY was also misled but as it seems, did not fall for the (possible) falsity (imo) and did not give up SDV on the cheap.
    GXY's Management have run rings around Management from other Australian Companies atm (and thats coming from me).

PLS, A40. Both in a mess. (AJM? haven't looked at their story)
    Now A40 could have bit the bullet and looked after their mess a lot better with a setup with GXY but no Management cut their noses off to spite GXY imo

and Of course the Chinese will swoop at every opportunity in a period of weakness, they always do. They operate like thieves in the night through stealth.

and I just want to say this........ I have no ill feeling towards the Chinese people only their non existent Business ethics which makes them the daddy of them all in that area.!

This is a very challenging period now for GXY but as previous Shareholders know, you have been there and done that.

It'll be a crying shame for GXY to get taken out on the cheap now.

I notice the focus from the shorters have gone into a quiet period. Whats install..... a buildup, to a push down or some normality coming to the shareprice through a change in sentiment.

Will Lithium uptake and prices turnaround quickly enough to spook the shorters? (It would appear not at this point.)

Somethings brewing one way or the other and GXY will come out the other side at least.......... to then ?????.............

Md
    Been Down so damn long!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZQKhA36q7Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.