CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

letter to greens

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Just sent this to Larrisa Waters, greens member for Qld.

Hi there,

being an environmental lawyer, you should know much better than to wrongfully defame an industry which is cleaner, cheaper and more efficient than any current Australian energy industry.

You keep labelling UCG as experimental, failed, toxic, unproved etc.

Have you any idea AT ALL about UCG?

How long has UCG technology been in use in history?

How is 70 years of use "unproven" and "failed"?

You are losing votes Larissa, leaking votes big time. You and your mates at Labour are a sinking ship, and I'll be voting liberal.

Why? You and labor are out to destroy this clean industry designed to clean up the coal sector and be cheaper.

Yet all you're doing is supporting the big coal polluters and you're political statements prove you have done very little, if not zero research on the topic of UCG.

So, rather than desperately trying to get votes from farmers via harping on about an extremely minor reading of benzene with equivalent chemicals, less to a can of coca cola in the companies own monitoring bore which is not used for animal or crop watering or drinking in order to destroy an entire of industry, you should be supporting the industry. How are YOU going to feel when all the shareholders go down the tubes and the jobs are lost?

I am just ropable at this attack after losing almost everything on 3 previous stock companies from corrupt management or the GFC now we get this political sabotage.

I can tell you unless you change your view and let the public know the real FACTS before the election, I will never ever vote for the greens or labor again in my entire life and I had never voted liberal before.

I can tell you after you have done this attack on this industry I don't care who is leader for the liberal party, even humphry bear, atleast he would be better than you, industry destroyers!

Yours disgustedly,

G*** *********H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.