CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

hi guys I hope you don't mind me sticking my nose into the...

1. 1,170 Posts.
    hi guys I hope you don't mind me sticking my nose into the thread. I follow Sskim and Sungar a bit on another thread and I am particularly interested in this topic.....

I have some knowledge on the issues realating to sustainability and green technologies through a large property development I am hoping to get off the ground and solar/wind turbines/cogeneration etc is somewhat of a pet hobby for me now.

I came accross a company (Australian owned) that has TRIgeneration and other good stuff. And in one of my disussions with the CEO Wally Ivison he gave me a great rundown on the way they purify to a large degree the toxic water that is found within coal seams.

Typically they companies creat huge ponds and let water evaporation gradually over many many years reduce it to a toxic sludge that is a real disposal problem. HOWEVER they have a plant system that turns the water into grey water (not drinkable) that can be used for pasture and other irregation and the toxic leftover is in significantly dry and very compact form that is CONSIDERABLY better to store and transport.

Here is a link to their website and I am happy to field questions on this....also I am not in anyway connected to this company other than I will probably be a customer of theirs... http://www.wesolutions.com.au/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.