CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

So, I did not receive an e-mail from Larissa Waters and it has...

1. 127 Posts.
    So, I did not receive an e-mail from Larissa Waters and it has been one week.

I would normally not ask for thumbs up, but feel that thumbs up on this post would send a clear message to the Greens and Larissa just how terribly they have handled this whole situation.

Here is my final e-mail that I have just sent to her.

Dear Larissa,

You're lack of response to my previous e-mail is a red flag that serves as a warning that you are not suitable to hold a seat in parliament.

I have given of my time to question you about your beliefs and understanding in Underground Coal Gasification technology. I questioned your motives for an unsubsstantiated attack on the technology and have given you ample time to reply.

Since I have not received a response, I have been forced to draw some conclusions about your character.

1. You do not hold your fellow Australians concerns in a regard high enough to warrant replying to their concerns.
    2. You do not have an understanding of Underground Coal Gasification technology and therefore I must question whether you have a rounded understanding of any other energy producing technologies, renewable or not. This is an unacceptable position for any member of the Greens.
    3. You have supported the farmers of Kingaroy on the steps of parliament without fully engaging with the scientific facts of Cougar Energy's testing of bore water. You have grossly misrepresented an industry that could serve the people of Australia in coming years both economically and financially and you were WRONG.

To be sure, your lack of response sends a clear message of your shortcomings and your inability to serve the Australian people in any meaningful way. If you are so eager to jump to conclusions and attempt to destroy an industry in the face of scientific vindication to the contrary, how would you perform if faced with say, strained international relations? Your recent political history shows that you are a major liability. I believe nothing less than a heart felt apology to the people of Kingaroy, Shareholders in all Underground Coal Gasification companies, and most importantly, the former employees of Cougar Energy that have been lining up at CentreLink for the past few weeks, will do.

On any level of moral standing, your behaviour has been deplorable.

You have some real growing up to do.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.