CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

Well done guys t/u from me - I just sent her an email as...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Well done guys t/u from me - I just sent her an email as well.
    Here is a copy:

Dear Larissa,

I have been a Green voter in the past and I approve wholeheartedly of your sentiment and statements on your web site.

I have a strong environmental track record and care greatly about planet Earth - our life support system. Therefore I admire your career path in many ways however I am currently disillusioned at your Parties stance on UCG which I believe, after careful study, to be of major benefit to us and the earth at this point in time. I say this within the context of the realities of our modern lifestyle which we urgently need to modify. UCG is not perfect however it is a giant step forward in my view.

I fear you have been grossly misinformed about the recent events surrounding Cougar Energy and Underground Coal Gasification (UCG). Nobody can be across all the the diverse subjects within your electorate with expertise and I understand you can only go on the intelligence you have been supplied with. Unfortunately this issue has become emotional amongst special interest groups.

All conservationists like myself want to see solar, wind and other alternate power solutions. They do not provide the base load solution we need urgently at this time and therefore UCG is an ideal transitional technology to allow us to scale out of current coal power generation. It could, more importantly head off the totally unacceptable nuclear solution and I would love to see that.

It could quickly replace the CSG solution which is vastly less efficient and more polluting. Wind and solar do not provide jet fuel, plastics and other products we have come to accept as part of our modern life and these are not currently replaceable using any viable technologies. Therefore we still need some fossil fuel mining at this stage of our evolution to support our wants and needs as a populace.

I promise you a careful factual examination of UCG will demonstrate that it can provide all this over time in addition with major benefits for the environment and your electorate / Australia. I urge you to meet with Len and communicate with him he will show you the scientific facts - the truth about UCG.

I feel so strongly about this issue that you and the Labor Party are off my list as a viable choice. I think emotive blanket "anti-coal" sentiment may have clouded the Greens here and you are ignoring a real improvement for our power generation needs which is a great shame on your own ideals. Please take a closer look you may thank me. I am on your side but I need a viable economy and fair practice to prevail in the market place so we can all get on with it. The treatment of CXY has been anything but fair.

--
    Best regards,
    (CW) changed for HC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.