PSL 25.0% 1.5¢ paterson resources ltd

Afternoon folks,By way of introduction, I'm a frequent reader...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Afternoon folks,

By way of introduction, I'm a frequent reader but rarely post on HC, but I wanted to share with you all the correspondence I sent to the Manager of Listings Compliance, Mr James Rowe, the author of the original delisting notice.

I felt, as I'm sure some of you do, that the ASX exercised its power arbitrarily, and without due consideration of the smaller holders. I felt this was vastly at odds with the position it advertises it assumes, the custodian of fairness in the securities market and a fair arbiter of the Listing Rules. In particular, I felt it was necessary to highlight to Mr Rowe the inherent inconsistencies in the application of the Listing Rules, the apparent abject refusal to consider the remedial solutions offered by the company, and the vengeful approach to delisting it had embarked upon.

Best wishes to you all, with a few reserved for myself. Let us hope for an expeditious return to trading so we can escape the accursed clutches of Clee and his cronies.

Regards,

A C (spartancroft)

P.S. As of this afternoon, some 48 hours later, I have yet to receive even an acknowledgement of receipt from either the company or the ASX

Cutchie_A_HDY.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.003(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.841M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $47.64K 3.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 482007 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 99845 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 1193471
Last updated 15.13pm 24/05/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.