KAR 0.28% $1.77 karoon energy ltd

letter to karoon board- do you sign w/ me?, page-47

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Dr you puerile defense gives me the shits just like my bagging of what is going on gives you the same.

There is at least objectivity based in some of the positions taken on here- not the constant have a cup of concrete take a pandol sell the shares?

You are holding based on 7 year to production I take it - you see KAR like you did 5 plus years ago - so you are happy to watch this space for another 5 years i take it?

Do you not even see that what you invested in is not a chance in hell of ever happening?

I get it - there is nothing wrong and management haven't done 'much wrong' - they are old school playing in the markets tough decisive they control the game.

I figure even the monkey's in the jungle are getting bored with f'ing with KAR - too easy as Management says they don't control the markets...

I agree with Management 100% - they have 0 control of markets or the stock they are paid handsomely to try and put an effective rationale for hanging on in a market touching 7 year highs.... as opportunity costs fly by daily

We accept it is a cycle.... nothing to see here - hang on- or 'sell isn't it'

Enjoying my concrete and pandol as the monkey's have probably decided they can't even eat this many banana's in the 'cycle'

Let's agree your 100% happy with management and i am not - and you are holding for the cycle to end then KAR can get back to the 5+ year timeline from now to really drill down on their profits from Browse - we will be .30c and have 0 Insto support but heh - we will follow the plan as the powers that be told us will be the way to the promise land of dividends and profits for all!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
-0.005(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.420B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.80 $1.76 $6.200M 3.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8844 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 45424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.