CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

letter to max

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Gee Max, have been following some of the posts on this subject and find it interesting the categories people have put you in. I think the range is from 'silly old coot' to 'working man's hero' and everything in between.

Perhaps some of us have forgotten that irrespective of the rights or wrongs of any action that occurred on the 18th August by any party involved (including yours Max) what we have in your response is the absolute right of any Australian to question in the most severe way possible the actions of bodies that one believes has not acted within the the Aussie code of 'fair play'

Oh rubbish! I hear the detractors saying, this is the share market there is no such animal as 'fair play' in the market, it's all about dog eat dog and if you can't stand the pressure you shouldn't be involved etc etc. Just love those comments to you Max about stop losses (silly old coot remarks, doesn't he understand anything)it appears to me that those comments have failed to understand the significance of your actions.

We are often told in our youth 'never give up' it was in fact the spirit of the ANZACS, fight for what you believe in and hang in there for yourself and for your mates till the bitter end. It is a spirit that is inherent in all cultures but has been held up as a great Australian value.

Sadly we also know that along the pathway of life many of us do give up because it just gets too damned hard and the walls get too high and too wide to climb over or around and so yes we eventually give up.

Perhaps the most difficult thing for most of us is a lack of passion that reaches down into our souls and helps us to keep going that extra mile, how many of us have at the last moment said I can't keep going, I'm done,only to find later that we were really very very close to achieving our aims.

I can't recall how times I have bought and held shares to sell the things at the last moment and then watch the things take off like a rocket..I gave up at the last moment.

Well it is quite clear to me and everyone else Max that you are not going to give up, and as you mention yourself you are 82 (not a bad innings so far eh) can't quite imagine the Don saying I'm 82 it's a good innings, don't need to go for the 100.

That's the spirit I see in you Max, it has nothing to do with the rights or wrongs as I see it or anyone else sees it, you believe that you have been wronged (and many others agree)and I salute you for standing up for your rights (and everyone else's that may have lost out in August) and not giving up, irrespective how high or how wide the obstacle is in front of you, look out! Max is coming on through...and good on ya.

all the very best Max

..and cheers to all CDU holders

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.