CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dossa,Many thanks for you nice commentary on the CuDeco...

1. 4,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    dossa,

Many thanks for you nice commentary on the CuDeco situation.

I recall when I was appointed as a relatively inexperienced Second In-Charge in a large decentralised Organisation in Melbourne in the late 50's with over 50 outlets; many of them with a staff of over 20. I found the Management field costs were excessive and the service being provided to the customers was below par.

To tackle the problem, I firstly had to evaluate each operator's performance in the field.

Tests showed that sufficient personnel had been provided to do the job but supervision at the first level and at the top in many of the outlets was not all that it should have been. Overtime and associated costs were excessive and as a result the standard of service to the customers had deterioted in many of the areas. The Field Supervisors co-ordinating the movement of operators in the field as necessary, were mainly only concerned with that duty.

It took strong Leadership at the Top to appraise the situation and then to take the necessary remedial action to bring the affairs of the Organisation back to an acceptable level and satisfy our customers.

The positive and right actions taken by Management resulted in two positives:

1. The "Good Guys" stayed with the Organisation.

2. The "Bad Guys" moved out of the Organisation to other fields.

I would like to see CDU share-holders given a "Fair Go" by those in Authority.

A positive and thorough investigation should reveal all.

All the best,

Max

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.