JRV 0.00% 1.6¢ jervois global limited

Mr.Pursell, I know that you will be reading this post.Now is the...

1. 191 Posts.
    Mr.Pursell, I know that you will be reading this post.

Now is the time for you to do the right thing for Jervois, yourself and shareholders. Considering the length of time you have been managing director, don't you think you owe it to the company and shareholders to end the bitterness and division by retiring from the board, including the resignation of the other three directors. Your immediate action will bring stability, harmony and cost savings of having an EGM.

If you honestly and truly care for Jervois, a company which for so long has supported you and your family, you will do the honourable thing and move on letting the new management to grow the company and the share price by developing the Young and Nyngan projects. There is no disgrace in handing over the reins to others for the betterment of the company. You have to agree that Jervois over the years have achieved very little. The reputation of Jervois over the years has nosedived (including the share price) Since the cancellation of the two chinese ventures. The invesment community has lost faith in Jervois, and the only way for this company to move up in leaps and bounds is to have a new fresh management. By the mood of shareholders, it certainly appears as they are determined to install a new management team to move the company forward.

However, if by any slight chance you still think you can win at the EGM, and you honestly and truly care for Jervois, then the ball is in your court to set a date for the EGM immediately.

As I want Jervois to survive and move forward, I will be voting for the new team.

Mr.Pursell do the right thing now.

Thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $61.56K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7042453 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1821264 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.