EM2 10.7% 8.3¢ eagle mountain mining limited

I trust holders got this letter sent out today. It is a 6 page...

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    I trust holders got this letter sent out today. It is a 6 page letter with specific thoughts on various aspects of what EM2 have and hope to achieve.
    First page intro is below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    13 April 2022

Letter to Our Shareholders and Potential Investors
    Charlie Bass, Managing Director

Dear EM2 Shareholder and Potential Investors,

Considering our ongoing encouraging results, as you probably are, I am very disappointed
    with our share performance over the past many months. For example, we recently added
    over 67,000 tonnes of contained copper to our Mineral resource estimate, for a cost of about
    $25 million since drilling commenced 18 months ago. We continue to enlarge the resource,
    almost on a daily basis, and with the copper price at over $US10,000 per tonne, we continue
    to see the foundations for a successful mining operation.

It was during a recent visit to our shareholders and others in Sydney that I realised some of
    the extraordinary differences and advantages that we have at our Oracle Ridge Copper Mine
    Project in Arizona, are not well understood by many people.

It is only with the vast and varied experience that I have built over many years of working as
    an exploration geologist, plant metallurgist, consultant in reserve estimation and mine
    planning and of course building great companies like Eagle Mining Corporation Limited
    (“EMC”) and Aquila Resources Limited (“Aquila”) that returned over 10 and 100 times on
    investment, respectively, for early investors, that I have become so excited about what Oracle
    Ridge offers.

I have never been more excited about a project than I am with Oracle Ridge. Please have a
    read of what I have written below. Hopefully, you too will share in my excitement and vision
    for our future in Eagle Mountain Mining Limited (“Eagle Mountain” or “EM2”).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.008(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $32.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.5¢ 7.5¢ $365.0K 4.544M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.008 ( 10.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 8.5¢ 7.4¢ 2315740
Last updated 15.55pm 15/05/2024 ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.