SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

For anyone considering class action against the ASX [IMO it is a...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    For anyone considering class action against the ASX  [IMO it is a great idea & do it]....ensure you don't select a company listed on the ASX e.g. Slater & Gordon and a myriad of other legal firms.  Did a quick flick search on ASX legal company listings.  Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, there are quite a few family court legal firms listed on the ASX.

There is a LOT of potential and projected revenue i.e. money for lawyers to be made in family court, property disputes, litigation and corporate law matters etc etc....especially since the laws written and heard and tested are so obtuse and imprecise that one would need a lawyer at a base starting price of $250 an hour in order to interpret the complexities.  Do and should check any ASX listed IPO for any legal firm you are considering to engage.

-2-
    Another item re class action...I hope some begin to consider taking the class/damages action against ASX sooner rather than later....

ASX did rewrite their rulings post ISX suspension.  I captured their draft marked up documents on their website and did post here on HC ISX once noticed.  HC might allow us access to our posts from that time for those who did not copy/save them elsewhere.

-3-
    Re some of the updates at present.  Was hoping the Federal Court hearing would still occur in late July, was postponed - as requested - by the ASX from mid to late July.

Not sure what the Fed Court hearing will now consider in July but the evidence and claim against ASX has been clearly and fully stated in 23 June 2020 ISX ASX SOR announcement and many items deal with ASX's unexplained suspension of ISX shares.  The initial Fed Court hearing conflicted with the ISX AGM and yet is was ASX who asked for the postponement so now ASX have 10 days' extra time and ammunition to try and find a reason to have suspended ISX and continue the suspension.

ACCC watchdogs are obviously asleep.  As for ASIC?

As for ASX-----they appear [IMO] to be the last bastion and refuge of Australia's worst practices to date.  ASX has also attracted and employed monopolistic, non-transparent, egoistic, arrogant individuals and provided some with a safe haven - reference past employment histories of some ASX individuals listed in annual reports and media releases available on ASX's own website..

Tried posting links and documents but received an odd error message - snipped below
    upload_2020-7-9_22-28-26.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.