SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Siciliavan - as you know, it is ASX who needs to be the subject...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Siciliavan - as you know, it is ASX who needs to be the subject of a continuing or ad hoc [Hayne commission] or hopefully the target of a new Royal Commission.

When reading the above article, it is easy to replace any reference to 'banks etc' with ASX---in my opinion--to make the statements relevant to now and to ASX - ASX a truly monopolistic entity given their parliamentary act/mandate which no-one else in Australia has thought to challenge/question/or has the courage or interest to properly investigate.

Thanks for posting Nasha....I was hoping you would.

I will state however, as much as I value many fellow holders' posts - those which remain on HC by the time I get to view/read them....I actually don't want to see ISX delisted from ASX as that means ASX has 'won' in their nefarious agenda to damage ISX without ASX being held accountable for their actions to date and obviously OM and SMH and AFR and others win also.  They've proven nothing, stated nothing and yet ISX leaves the 300 index and remains suspended....for what reasons?

This is the captioned snipped article of evidence from Hayne's RC post above -
    https://www.bankreformnow.com.au/news/press-releases/emperors-stripped-rcs-rowena-orr
    not related to ISX at all.  A little reminiscent of reading ASX execs performance share issues etc etc - all tabled on HC, ASX and in ASX individually listed company reports.....

Hayne Royal Commission evidence - captioned below - bank executive statements heard during the RC.
    upload_2020-7-9_23-35-14.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.