SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASIC = Australian Securities & Investments CommissionASX =...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    ASIC = Australian Securities & Investments Commission
    ASX = Australian Stock Exchange
    Would your left-hand punish your right-hand if it misbehaved?
    Legal frameworks, the Law, justice.... All those things go out the window in desperate times. And these are desperate times. To find that the company regulating the entire stock market of Australia was guilty of wrongdoing would be nothing short of a scandal that can potentially seriously damage the reputation of Australia as a foreign investment destination. It gets worse: ASX being found guilty would also implicate the Aussie media being in cahoots with them. The picture presented to the rest of the world would be one of a country where the stock market was run by gangsters and all their cronies in the media.
    The risk profile of any company listed on the ASX would instantly increase because one day you might be sitting on a massive windfall, the next day you could be suspended indefinitely because the gangster boss doesn't like how you look.
    Therefore I do not think ISX will find any justice in Australia. This whole debacle has really opened my eyes to see how badly governed the whole Aussie stock exchange is, even though on the surface it looks all prim and proper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.