SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Letter to shareholders and update on resolutions., page-68

1. 45,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Its a good post... I needed a critical post to focus my attention to some issues I had nagging at the back of my mind, although I consider your remarks on JK to be a bit over the top to say the least.

Nasdaq, I consider overly ambitious... too soon for ISX to list there and prob too expensive... the ROI would be at risk.

I doubt that anyone is surprised that ASX refused to post ISX letter on MAP... they've been very difficult to please and very restrictive which tells me they aren't at all concerned with holders' needs for information.

Finally to say that ISX "have no chance of beating ASX" is contrary to the evidence imo... the meandering and fishing Queries, the appallingly non-specific SOR, the restrictive MAP issues and the conflict of interest matters which remain unaddressed leave ISX in front of this action. Even J. Davies recognises the difficulties with the SOR!... and then there's the key issue of fair and unprejudiced treatment of the Co. when so many others are found to have committed far more grievous acts and not had any ASX actions taken on them.

imo you haven't adequately read the necessary posts and docs from, or lodged with, Court.

But thanks for your best wishes... true we will need a bit of luck... but we can rely on JK, BOD and lawyers to see us through this debacle.

Given the nature of your post, I'm quite piqued to see 5 GAs on this post... I'm wondering who would uptick such a random post in such a way... allies perhaps?

Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.