SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thank you for your post Scott: 45786949 My concern is/was and I...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Thank you for your post Scott: 45786949
    My concern is/was and I hope it is unfounded....and not scrotum material but rear-end sh_t perpetrated and continued by ASX and their media counterparts.  Publish _h__t  designed to cause and create ____.

There is the email exchange between ASX and ISX uncovered and posted on HC from yesterday's proposed ANN.
    I had been referring to ASX's threat to delist ISX 2 years from 2 Oct 2019 in my post.

It appears to be evident that  ASX is seeking to delay the Fed Court hearings [last excuse to delay not being the first from ASX] ----and given it is the lawyers acting for ASX and ISX who are probably making the most profit out of ASX's persecution of ISX...delays will be in the interests of the lawyers and not in the interests of justice, fairness or shareholders.

Plus also an HC poster contacted ASX by phone following suspension and was speaking to James [or another] and was told that ASX could suspend ISX for 2 years and then delist it...such a threat and soon after suspension. ASX's comments were detailed by the ISX holder and the post was on HC  during the Oct-mid Dec 2019 period.  Hopefully that poster will remember their conversation with ASX and their post on HC.   I do have a copy of the post saved elsewhere as I was surprised by the veiled threat it appeared to contain.  The ISX holder was merely asking ASX for a reason for suspension.  This was prior to ASX re-drafting and changing their rules.

Thank you fellow holders for your factual and informed, well- researched and intelligently 'opinionated' posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.