MRV 0.00% 0.3¢ moreton resources ltd

Letter from aje received in mail today, as no doubt all...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Letter from aje received in mail today, as no doubt all shareholders have. My feeling is that the strategic intent of aje and the new board for the future of the company is well in advance of the current board. For this reason I am supportive of the alternative proposal.

However, I am conscious that there may be one large question mark remaining for many shareholders. In particular, while I imagine that many shareholders will be supportive of the new board's approach regarding alternative sources/stronger commerciality in relation to the ongoing funding of the company, they will be less sure about the strategy the new Board wishes to enact thereafter - as there has been very little discussion or proposal communicated on this front.

My sense is that the extent to which the longer term strategy of the new board can be articulated and communicated will be the deciding factor in whether, or not, the alternative Board proposal is supported.

So...how best to achieve this in the leadup to the Dec 13 EGM? age and friends....that's over to you I think...

-RS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.