FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

letter to shareholders, page-22

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Shame that this has all happened at a time when POG is experiencing a bit of a surge, and FML should be making strong gains on the back of this, but the imminent change of majority ownership has thrown a spanner in the works. Seems this sort of happened around the time of CRE takeover as well.

Personally, I would like to see more information being released by management about the exact impacts of Shandong moving ahead with this, and exactly how this will be used to improve production performance/ increase returns through exploration, etc. I would think we are kidding ourselves if we think they are just going to play the silent, rich uncle. Valid points are made about the difficulty in securing capital in finance markets at the moment, and one can only assume that there will be some big plans to use the $227m. 500,000 oz producer sounds good, but what will be life of mines, production cost, shareholder return?

I am not sure if this is all good yet, and can only assume there are greater minds at work on the decision than mine. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.