FML 8.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

gents,Dilution.the way i see it,if i had 1 billion shares i'd...

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    gents,

Dilution.

the way i see it,if i had 1 billion shares i'd own around 1/4 of FML and say I/4 of 175oz next year and profits from that-ongoing
    i.e.44koz and its cash.cash at $500 an oz with FULL upside = $60m

After this deal i would own 1/8th of 175koz and 1/8th of 227m($30m)
    and profits from 22koz.cash at $500 an oz add $30m =$60m
    all at current prices.however only HALF the upside i had before.

That's back to before we had CRE,in fact worse as most of the golds from Coolgardie operations.

As Jujutrain has said,tell me why i want this again?

There is a problem once that 227m is spent,isn't there,unless it at least doubles my ounces,or doubles the total cash flow FML gets from any extra gold,just to keep me as a shareholder even and my shares worth what they are now-----3.9c

So if FML isn't getting another 200koz production immediately from this cash flow injection,we know where our shares will end up --- totally in the to let.

Production - not drill holes is what FML need to grow shareholder value and returns in the form of cash to the company bank accounts.Then you can drill to your hearts content boys,but only if you are making it.

It'll need to be slick with SPECIFICS,with a conditional deal or two attached.

YES,or NO -It is totally up to the deal presented.

Money and no deal,just the promise of a lot of drilling will get what it deserves and a slick video showing happy FML faces,won't change that one iota.

Nor will glowing reports telling us of the wonderful resources we had,but will all only own half of what we had before endear this to anyone,without at least a doubling of production to keep us even.

Either way,it should be a bumper QTR at current prices.That should only make it a far harder sell.

But will FML directors be now working in all shareholders interests,or in MR 51% who has 3 mouth pieces at board meetings,to make sure he's heard.Will my ,or your 1% matter?

regards

Fitnfam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $1.169K 8.898K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 222192 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.